The First EduCloud Consortium Meeting
Uutiset 0 kommenttia
The members of the EduCloud Consortium will meet for the first time on Friday 9th May. The event will be held at the premises of the Ministry of Education and Culture (Jukola room, Meritullinkatu 1, Helsinki). In the morning, attendees will be provided with background information about the EduCloud and all important factors regarding it, whereas the afternoon is reserved for work shops where members will have the possibility to brainstorm together. The day will be held in English.
- 09:30 – 10:00 Morning coffee and tea
- 10:00 – 10:10 Opening (Jarkko Moilanen)
- 10:10 – 10:30 Viewpoints from The Office of the Data Protection Ombudsman
- 10:30 – 11:00 Product Management (Jukka Kääriäinen)
- 11:00 – 11:30 Open Source and EduCloud Community Development (Timo Väliharju)
- 11:30 – 12:00 Towards Consortium (Jarkko Moilanen)
- Framework, legal aspects, working practices (decision making, meetings, etc.)
- Draft framework for the afternoon workshop
- 12:00 – 13:00 Lunch
- 13:00 – 15:45 Workshop (facilitated by VTT)
- 13:00 – 13:10 Purpose and expected results of the workshop (Jarkko Moilanen)
- 13:10 – 13:15 Organization
- 13:15 – 14:00 Creating ideas (World Cafe method) (First phase)
- 13:30 Afternoon coffee and tea
- 14:00 – 14:15 Break
- 14:15 – 15:00 Developing solutions and actions (categorising, solution proposals) (Second phase)
- 15:00 – 15.45 Summary of the results (presentation of group work, 4×10 min) (Third phase)
- 15:45 – 16:00 Summary and Closing (Jarkko Moilanen)
- Consortium rules
- E.g. how new partners enter the consortium, how a partner leaves the consortium, how financing should be managed, how IPRs are managed, decision making,…
- General framework of the consortium
- Working practices of the consortium, the developer community, the development group etc.
- Developing and enhancing the developer community
- Choices from different aspects (e.g. Palveluväylä, architecture), trends of technologies, enhancement of technologies, etc.
- Risk management
- Identified risks, how risks should be mitigated etc.)
COSS and the Ministry of Education and Culture welcome you
to build the future of Finnish Education!