Time: Tue, March 22th 2011, 14:00 – 17:30 and onwards
Place: Casa Academica, KPMG-hall, 2nd floor, Perhonkatu 6, Helsinki
Registration fee: free for members of organisers, otherwise 30 euros (incl. VAT 23 %)
Mainly To: Developers with a taste for business
More info: See pdf from Keksimö website
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your title in the message content. Remember to mention if you’re a member of one of the organizers to get a free attendance.
The list of participants may be delivered at the event. However, your e-mail address will not be published.
Making Money in the Android Ecosystem
Paul Houghton, Futurice, 30 min
– Android Market, In-app Billing and alternatives
– Android advertising and marketing
– Analyzing the numbers and alternate revenue streams
Integration with Android Applications
Stephen Fenech, Consultant, Ricston Ltd, 90 min
– Android primer (Activities, Intents, Application Development etc.)
– Interacting with Android Apps (Google Maps, Browser, Calls)
– Web Services (Soap and xml or just json?)
– Mule for Integration (Demonstration)
How Customization of Android OS Affects App Development?
Zoltan Kuscsik, PhD, Software Architect, EMEA Solution Consultancy, Ixonos, 30 min
Contractual View to Android Market – the ”R” Approach (Rights, Remedies, Risks and Restrictions)
Kai Erlund, Counsel, Technology, Attorney-at-law, Castrén & Snellman, 30 min
Chair: Martin von Willebrand, Acting Director of Keksimö
Drinks and refreshments
Drinks and refreshments are available at the end of the event 17.30 onwards, together with an open panel/discussion about today and tomorrow of Finnish Android ecosystem, with Ugur Kaner, Head of Android Business of Elisa.