Would you like to learn how to write a Sailfish OS app and get it into the Jolla store? Or are you already working on a Sailfish app but need help with it? Join us on Jolla and Sailfish Hack Day to code and learn from other SailfishOS and QML enthusiasts. And if you already have an app in the Jolla store, please come and share your expertise!
The day will start at 12:00 with Artem Marchenko’s presentation ”How to make a Sailfish app that passes Harbour QA (and would be good enough for the Jolla store)” where he presents his Hello World Pro example.
After this tutorial everybody can open SailfishOS SDK on their laptop and start coding. During the day experts will walk around and help out. You are also encouraged to help your peers with what you can! Together will make great apps.
- some priori coding experience and courage to dive into SailfishOS SDK
- an idea for an app
- your own laptop to code on
- limited seats – participants must be registered
- Jolla phone – you can write and run your app with the SailfishOS SDK and get your Jolla device later
- food or drink – there will be pizza, beer and other refreshments sponsored by Seravo Registration is required so that we can be prepared with plenty of pizza, beer and a large enough venue.
Registration required – register here. Participant amount is limited.
Have questions about Jolla and Sailfish Hack Day? Contact Devaamo