FOSDEM is a two-day event organised by volunteers to promote the widespread use of free and open source software.
Taking place 1.-2.2.2020 in the beautiful city of Brussels (Belgium), FOSDEM is widely recognised as the best such conference in Europe.
What is FOSDEM?
FOSDEM is a free and non-commercial event organised by the community for the community. The goal is to provide free and open source software developers and communities a place to meet to:
- get in touch with other developers and projects;
- be informed about the latest developments in the free software world;
- be informed about the latest developments in the open source world;
- attend interesting talks and presentations on various topics by project leaders and committers;
- to promote the development and benefits of free software and open source solutions.
Participation and attendance is totally free, though the organisers gratefully accept donations and sponsorship.
Read more and register here: fosdem.org/2020/