22.04.2016 09:30 - 14:00
Red Hat Finland, Keilaranta 14, Espoo
How do you accelerate time to market with applications that require high availability and scalability? What does it take to truly secure your data against constant threat and attacks? What can you do to optimize database performance to enhance customer experience?
The database is at the heart of every mission-critical application. Database architecture and capabilities determine how quickly you can get new applications to market. Database availability, performance, and security impact how well those applications serve the business and customers.
Join MariaDB to learn how to:
- Ensure high availability and performance of your database
- Protect your data.
- Leverage open source to benefit from community-drive innovation that addresses real-world challenges.
Don’t miss this opportunity to discover how the leading open source database can:
- Quickly deliver new applications and functionality
- Protect against security and regulatory risk
- Meet business uptime and performance needs
After the presentations you will have a chance for networking at the final reception and of course ask us any additional questions you may have.
Link to Eventbrite and Registration.